It’s that time again–time to sort out and send out closet items that need to move on. They are never worn or outgrown with a lot of life left in them. Most are in pristine condition. Flaws, stains, etc. are all pointed out.
Please help me make room in the nursery closet.
TO MAKE A PURCHASE: If there is something you would like to buy:
- 1. Specify the item number and leave your request as a comment at the end of this post.
- 2. Your e-mail will be visible to me but not to other readers. I will correspond with you privately for payment information.
- 3. Payment may be made via Paypal or personal check. Shipping will be added to all prices. Insurance at buyer’s discretion. Just let me know at time of purchase.
- 4. If you have never before posted a comment, it will not visible until I have approved it. After the approval, all of your comments will be posted immediately.
- 5. Or send an e-mail to me at NCcabin@aol.com with the specifics of your chosen purchase.
Nursery Closet Sale #10 coming soon. It will probably be posted the middle of next week as we are bringing 2 yo tornado Vivian Rose home from the beach with us. It will take me a day or two to recover after that. This next sale will include one or two daygowns, antique baby laundry bag, more MP Ready-to-Embroider, Swiss flannel baby boy coming home set (daygown, cap and blanket), antique lace baby bonnet and more.